Emotional & Wellness Center
Members of the Emotional Wellness Healthcare team provide help in the following areas:
- Life stressors
- Relationship conflict
- Lack of intimacy
- Eating Disorders
- Family conflict
- Difficulty with a child
- Coping with chronic medical conditions
General Goals of Therapy and Healing
- Improve self-esteem and develop assertiveness skills
- Alleviate symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Manage and reduce life stressors
- Improve the quality of interpersonal relationships
- Reintroduce romance and intimacy into your primary relationship
- Improve methods of coping with conflict
- Learn ways to cope with chronic medical conditions
- Work through grief and loss, overcome eating disorders
- Improve self-liking and acceptance.
- Finding meaning and self-determination in life.
Tools of Intervention to help you in reaching your goals
- Supportive Therapy
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Interpersonal therapy
- Family therapy
- Couple’s therapy
- Insight-oriented therapy
- Relaxation training
- Crisis management
- Training in emotional regulation
WomanCare Offers Emotional Healing
We provide the highest quality counseling service in a comfortable, confidential, and professional setting. Women seek individual counseling for a variety of reasons, including problems with family members, friends or love relationships; job dissatisfaction; feelings of depression or anxiety; or a general dissatisfaction with the direction of their life. Our Emotional Wellness Center will help with your emotional healing.
We work with couples that have difficulties in their relationships. We provide care and services to all types of couples, including married, living together, dating, separated or divorced, interfaith and intercultural. Marital counseling can enrich your relationship so that it has every opportunity to grow into a satisfying and stable marriage. We also counsel couples who are experiencing fertility issues or have experienced a loss through miscarriage.
Families deal with many challenges. Issues such as the changing family life cycles, communication across generations and the realities and problems of blended families frequently necessitates counseling. In addition, we help with children’s issues, including school adjustment, learning problems, adolescent peer group problems, as well as general parenting issues.
Our center also provides assistance to the chronically ill and their family members who may be dealing with the emotional challenges and stressors associated with chronic and life-threatening illnesses.
We Can Help!
“My life is full and balanced. I have created my own space and learned to let go of the unnecessary.”