- We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Itemized receipts given to patients are accepted by most insurance companies for direct reimbursement when attached to your claim.
- See Insurance for contracted Insurance Plans list. List is updated frequently. Call the office regarding unlisted plans that may prohibit out of network services. Insurance cards are required at time of service for contracted plans. Accurate claims address, insured and policy holder’s identification and group numbers must appear. Missing information prohibits processing. Patients are responsible for amounts due.
- Payment for office visits, laboratory services, or in-office diagnostic procedures are expected at the time of service. Fees are clearly marked on itemized receipts. Do not hesitate to ask for further explanation.
Accepted Insurance Plans
This information supersedes any contrary information found in insurance company web sites or their provider manuals.
- Aetna PPO, POS and HMO (WomanCare does not accept Aetna Better Health Insurance)
- Beech Street Corporation
- BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois (Not HMO)
- BlueCross Blue Shield of Illinois Blue Choice Select PPO
- BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois Medicare Advantage Replacement Plan
- Cigna HMO and PPO (Great-West Healthcare)
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Coventry National Network
- Delphi Card PPO (Latus Management, L.L.C.)
- First Health Rental Network (Coventry National Network)
- Galaxy Health Network PPO (Managed Care, Inc.)
- Great-West Healthcare HMO, PPO and POS (Cigna)
- HealthLink, Inc. PPO and Open Access
- HFN, Inc. PPO and EPO
- Humana PPO and POS (ChoiceCare PPO)
- Medicare-MetraHealth Railroad Retirement
- MultiPlan, Inc. PPO (PHCS)
- PHCS (Private Healthcare Systems) PPO and Care Entrée, Open Access POS (MultiPlan, Inc.)
- PNA (Preferred Network Access, Inc.)
- SmartCare EPN – effective 1/1/2013
- The Empire Plan (This Plan is Listed as a “Separate Contract” Under UnitedHealthcare PPO)
- UnitedHealthcare (All products, Except the Core Product, Navigate and Compass)
Click here to see insurance plans we do not accept